Saturday, March 16, 2013

iTunes Saturday ... and Then Some

We had the pleasure of seeing Dolly Parton is concert last year at the Hollywood Bowl, and if you ever have the opportunity to see her live, do it! She's an amazing performer. As for the iTunes selection, this particular song has always been one of my favorites, and I still remember way back when it was originally released. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Here you Come Again by Dolly Parton:

And on a different note, the anthology Hell with my flash fiction piece To Hell and Back was released earlier this month by James Ward Kirk Publishing. Yay!!

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Dolly is up there with Celine Dion on my bucket list of people I must see in concert before I die!

Harper's Keeper said...

Congrats on the publication.

I've never seen Dolly live but I can imagine she'd be a great performer. She is such a larger-than-life personality. Thanks for the reminder of this song.