Playing video games on the PlayStation is jolly good fun (when not reading or at the theater)!
Tea, wine, or champagne? Tea, please.
How left handed are you? I have one. Does that count?
The loudest item of clothing I have: a white shirt covered in brown tikis that I bought in Honolulu.
The Best Friend: who is s/he? My partner Caesar
I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than... watch one of the Twilight films.
How many of these have you done?:
1. Been to an opera - two, in fact: Faust and Gianni Schichi
2. Read a novel by Dickens - A Tale of Two Cities, A Christmas Carol, and The Cricket on the Hearth
3. Drank Bourbon - no
4. Been to Key West - no, unfortunately
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada - no
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies - only black and brown widows, but I still find them fascinating to watch
7. Been to Michigan - no
8. Rolled down a grass hill - Yes! (and cow tipping)
9. Ate Synder Pretzels - mmm...yes
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days - no
11. Worn a bow tie - yes, but either as a clip on or pre-tied one as part of my concert band uniforms in high school and college. I've never attempted to tie a bow tie.
12. Have a set of Viking horns - when I was younger, I did. And I think so in college during my freshman year, but that's a bit fuzzy.