Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Meme of Spo

Sounds an awful lot like a new tarot card suit, doesn't it? The good doctor over at Spo-Reflections developed a little meme of his own and invited readers to take it for a test spin....

Playing video games on the PlayStation is jolly good fun (when not reading or at the theater)!

Tea, wine, or champagne? Tea, please.

How left handed are you? I have one. Does that count?

The loudest item of clothing I have: a white shirt covered in brown tikis that I bought in Honolulu.

The Best Friend: who is s/he? My partner Caesar

I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than... watch one of the Twilight films.

How many of these have you done?:

1. Been to an opera - two, in fact: Faust and Gianni Schichi

2. Read a novel by Dickens - A Tale of Two Cities, A Christmas Carol, and The Cricket on the Hearth

3. Drank Bourbon - no

4. Been to Key West - no, unfortunately

5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada - no

6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies - only black and brown widows, but I still find them fascinating to watch

7. Been to Michigan - no

8. Rolled down a grass hill - Yes! (and cow tipping)

9. Ate Synder Pretzels - mmm...yes

10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days - no

11. Worn a bow tie - yes, but either as a clip on or pre-tied one as part of my concert band uniforms in high school and college. I've never attempted to tie a bow tie.

12. Have a set of Viking horns - when I was younger, I did. And I think so in college during my freshman year, but that's a bit fuzzy.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

thanks for playing - I didn't know there really was such as thing as cow tipping.

Harper's Keeper said...

Gianni Schichi - one of my favs!

Greg said...

Ur-spo: yes, there is, unfortunately. I don't recommend it.

Harper's Keeper: I preferred it to Faust.