Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blast from the Past

One of my Christmas gifts this year was an album I loved way back in high school: The Hurting from Tears for Fears. I remember overplaying the cassette tape to the point of being able to hear songs from the B side filtering through the songs on the A side. That's how much I listened to it. Putting the CD in my car's player brought all the lyrics back, and I sang along while Caesar looked at me as if I'd lost a marble or two. So here's one of my favorite songs from that ablum -- Pale Shelter.

3 comments:

SEAN said...

A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU GREG AND YOURS!

Wonder Man said...

I vaguely remember this, but it's good

Jess said...

Wow, look how young they were in this video! And Curt was so cute!

Thanks for the blast from the past! (Of course, I do still enjoy them on my iPod!) :)

And Happy New Year!